On this page you can download the latest version of Friday Night Funkin' for Linux for free. Also here you will see detailed instructions for installing the game..
You can download FNF for Linux for free, and the gameplay is the same, which you will find on other platforms. Luckily for Linux users, the developers took their needs into account and created a version of the game, compatible with this operating system.
The biggest difference of all platforms (including Linux) from Windows is the lack of mods, because they are all designed for Windows. It's unfortunate, because mods bring a lot of fresh content to the game, which Linux users unfortunately, won't be able to enjoy.
Installing Friday Night Funkin' for Linux takes more time and requires more effort from the user. Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction, which will help you install this game on your computer.
Download Friday Night Funkin'
Below is the direct link, where you can download the latest version of the game for Linux OS.
- Download Friday Night Funkin ’ 0.2.7.1 zip (144,73 MB) [Linux]
What's new in this version
- No information available
How to install Friday Night Funkin'
- Make Sure, that you have Linux 64-bit, because the game is available only for OS of this bitness.
- Download the archive with the game on our website.
- Unzip the file to any location.
- Right-click on the Funkin file and select Properties from the context menu, then make this file executable.
- Open terminal and go to the directory, where is the game file unpacked.
- Type command /Funkin and press Enter.
- Play and enjoy.
If you have any difficulties with the installation — write in the comments and we will help. If you have any additions or comments, feel free to post them here.. We will definitely look into them..